Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New blog excitement!

Long time no talk, I know. Sorry, friends. I been busy. Well, not really terribly busy, but forgetful is probably a better word to use. Yes, I forgot about blogging. Shame on me!

Anyway, I have some lovely news to share with you. I am going to be a regular contributor in a book review blog that is a collaboration with peers in a Goodreads group of which I am a member. It's called The Broke and the Bookish, and you should check it out right now. Well, maybe in a week or so. It will go live soon, by the end of the month. But read it! And enjoy it. And follow me on Twitter so you can find out when my posts are up.

I'm also considering doing my very own young adult/teen book review blog, as well. I am open for name suggestions; I have proven to be bad at choosing names in the past. Please leave comments! But I like the idea of doing my own reviews whenever I want to put them up. I'm looking forward to the idea. Now all I have to do is find the drive to do it.

No comments: