Friday, November 12, 2010

Lucy is coming home.

Hi loyal readers. I know. I'm a bad blogger person for not updating this more often. (Isn't this how I usually start my posts here on fill in the blank?) Lots has happened, but I'll only tell you the most exciting news.

We're totally getting a puppy. And her name is Lucy.

Here she is!


Aww! Hi Lucy!!

Luckily my family was willing to get a hypoallergenic-type dog, since Steve is allergic. That wouldn't work so well. I don't even know if this will, but here's hoping! She'll get here on Sunday, hooray!

Also, and this is not related in any way, I had pumpkin cheesecake today and it was DELICIOUS. Really, that's all. :)

5 comments:

รับแปลเอกสาร said...

lovely blog :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

cute dog

PrettynPink said...

awh she's adorable!

http://acprettynpink98.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

OMG! what an adorable lucy. . =)