Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I should be studying.

So as most of you know I have an intense case of senioritis. Right now I should be studying for my environmental bio test that is in an hour and a half--I have to do it now because I decided not to last night (though I did study for like an hour and a half, but I think I fell asleep at some point during that time). So yeah. Should be doing more productive things. But I had to tell someone about this one dude who looks like he might be a librarian or something.

He has THE worst hair I've EVER seen in my life. Apparently he's not self-conscious about his giant bald spot on the back of his head, because he's grown hair that is far too long all around it. Like, his hair is longer than average for a man. Plus it's gray and looks fairly greasy from where I'm sitting. Gross.

Well that's my quick "by the way." I'm sorry I haven't posted recently, I've been busy writing papers that I should have written long ago (before break) but took/asked for extensions for instead. Yes, all three of them. This is something I just realized as I typed it. I'm so bad.

2 comments:

Molloy said...

'I've been busy writing papers that I should have written long ago (before break) but took/asked for extensions for instead. [...] I'm so bad.'

I've got this beat.

I didn't finish my last grad paper to complete my last incomplete course until TWO YEARS after I attended my "graduation" ceremony. Fittingly, it was a paper on 'Tristram Shandy' (a novel about a guy who can't get around to writing his life story).

Tahleen said...

Haha that is so fitting. Slightly awesome, if you ignore the fact that this kept you from officially graduating for two years. I'm impressed you actually completed the assignment and handed it in. That's dedication.