I know I've been a real flake about writing in the blog, but really I am going to step it up (I hope). I now have an office job where I will be in front of a computer for like nine hours four days a week, so I'm thinking I'll want to procrastinate at some point and BOOM there my blog will be on my list of bookmarks. So here's to blogging efforts renewed.
More updates. I'm 7 books into my challenge out of 50. Hooray! Here's the list:
1. Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
2. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
3. 1776 by David McCullough
4. The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley
5. Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
6. Austenland by Shannon Hale
7. Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren
43 more to go! I'm working on The Pilgrim at Tinker Creek right now... I really like it but man is it DENSE. This will probably take me a looong time to finish. I'm also reading Lake Rescue, BSG book #6, in an attempt to prepare myself for my new job. And I'm totally counting it toward my 50.