Sunday, February 22, 2009

Snippet of my life

Here's a quick update:

My parents and youngest brother came to visit me this weekend, and we had a grand ol' time. I haven't eaten so well in weeks.

I have recently noticed how much I snort when I laugh, and I don't know if it's because of the weather or if my septum has deviated at all in the past few months. I wouldn't know if I snore--but that would make an unfortunate addition to the ridiculous amount of sleep talking I do.

I have been drinking incredible amounts of tea lately. Like, at least three cups a day, which is a lot for me. I never used to drink tea. That is a lie, I actually drank it quite often in London, but not to this extent. Green tea is best and I am excited because I got a box of Tazo tea of the Zen variety at Target for a very good price.

I have not skipped any of the books I'm supposed to read this semester as of yet. I am quite proud of myself; plus I get to add books to Goodreads because of it. (And also rack up points for my 2009 school year challenge in which I am participating. Yes, we get points for reading certain types of books. I have 55 right now.)

The Oscars are on tonight, and so I will probably not do as much reading tonight as I would have hoped. So that will put a wrench in the previous tidbit I gave you all, but hopefully not a large one. I do need to read Vampire Academy by Tuesday... hmm. And the first half of A Long Way Gone. Perhaps I spoke too soon. I will prevail, I think, but let's all hope for my reading anyway.

No comments: